mySaintHelen is our new parish database. Here are some guidelines to assist us in keeping your records current.
· If you have a nick name, enter it in the “Goes By” field (this field is only for first names)
· Do not use the field “Alternate Name”
· For women only,:
- If applicable change your surname to the name you would like to use (married name vs. maiden name)
- If you go by your married surname, please add your maiden name in the field titled Former Name
· Confirm that your email is correct. Add an alternate email only if you would like communications to go to a second address as well (Your spouse will have their own record, so no need to put in a spouse’s email on your record)
· Confirm that your home number is correct and that your area code is included
· Enter your cell phone number with area code
· In order to receive communications by text, please check the box under you cell phone for SMS Opt In
· Confirm that your family members are listed and their information is correct
o If a family member is missing from our records, please email [email protected]
o If you have an adult child who does not live at home but they are listed as a member please email us at [email protected]
o Upload your individual picture as well as a family picture
o If you have extended family members in the parish let us know. We can add them as a related family on your record.
If you have any questions please send a message to [email protected]
Please use the link below to login to your record.
Thank you for taking the time to update your record in our new database.